Friday, October 14, 2011

More Visual Evidence


Peace Corps family gathering.



Bo Kaap neighborhood in Cape Town, South Africa.



Preschool graduation in my community last April.



My high school friend Leire and I enjoying ourselves
on a wine tour near Stellenbosch, South Africa.



Goofing off with bosisi bami (my sisters) in my hut.



Leire and I on top of Table Mountain in Cape Town.



A neighboring homestead in the backdrop of the Lubombo plateau.




Traditional wedding held on my homestead this past August;
My host father is the one on the far right.



Where the Atlantic and Indian oceans meet.



The kiddo holding the yellow balloon is the infamous little bhuti.



My favorite street in Swaziland, located in Siteki.



Young girls in my community.



Join the Peace Corps and you too can walk down dusty roads carrying a heavy backpack.



Sunset in my community
.



Celebrating my host brother's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment